Installation Conditions and Operating Environment
Laminar flow cabinet should be placed in a position where the airflow can be protected.
Laminar flow cabinet should not be Installed apposite to door or window and far away from the air outlet of air conditioner. It should avoid airflow influence from ventilating system, air conditioner, door, window and movement of people.
At least 300mm gap must be kept in the side and back side of the Laminar Air Flow for clean operating and for inspection.
- Only applicable to indoor operation;
- Ambient temperature: 15℃～35℃;
- Relative Humidity: ≤75%;
- Atmospheric pressure range: 70 kPa～106 kPa;
- Electrical parameters: Adequate power supply to the Laminar flow cabinet (See 2.1.4 Technical Parameters );
- Power supply need to be grounded; (Judging method: test the live wire and the neutral wire of the socket with multimeter. The voltage between live and ground should equal to the voltage of local electrical grid, and the voltage between neutral and ground should equal to 0. Otherwise the power supply is not grounded correctly);