Laminar Flow Cabinet shall be placed in the protective area of an air stream, and the working area of the Laminar Flow Cabinet can not be near to the door or window, and should be away from the air outlet to prevent the air flow from the ventilation system, air conditioning, door, window and personnel.
At least 300mm gap must be kept in the side and back side of the Laminar Air Flow for clean operating and for inspection.
- Only applicable to indoor operation;
- Ambient temperature: 15° C ～35° C
- Relative Humidity: ≤75%;
- Atmospheric pressure range: 70 kPa～106 kPa;
- Electrical parameters: adequate power supply to the laminar flow cabinet (See 2.1.4 Technical Parameters );
- Power supply need to be grounded; (Judging method: test the live wire and the neutral wire of the socket with multimeter. The voltage between live and ground should equal to the voltage of local electrical grid, and the voltage between neutral and ground should equal to 0. Otherwise the power supply is not grounded correctly);