- The nucleic acid molecular hybridization technology provides a high sensitivity measure for screening gene, identifying positive recombinant and defining genetic relationship between specific living bodies in the molecular biology. The nucleic acid molecular hybridization technology is extensively used in the detection of virus, bacteria and paracite and diagnosis of genetic diseases and carcinomatosis. Beside, the nucleic acid molecular hybridization technology also can provide convincing genetic basis for criminal investigation. As compared with immuization the analysis sensitivity of the molecular hybridization method can be raised by about 1000 times and reached to pg. level.
The molecular hybridization apparatus model 1339A adopts modular design, and is simple in structure, practical, reliable and novel in appearance. Its temperature control system adopts intelligent digital controller, and its temperature control is accurate. The rotation speed of the test tube rotation support is stable, and is not influenced by external voltage wave. The machine box door designed and produced by adopting toughened glass is not only beautiful, but also can broaden the visual field of operator. The molecular hybridization apparatus is simple in operation, can implement automatic control of temperature in the whole process including baking film, prehybridization, hybridization and washing film in the molecular hybridization, and can be effectively used in the research of nucleic acid molecular hybridization technology.
1 Main qualification
- Constant temperature range: Room temperature+5~85℃
- Temperature control accuracy:±0.5℃
- Temperature uniformity error: ±3%
- Temperature display resolution:0.1℃
- Temperature balancing time:<20 min
- Rotating speed:6.5±0.5 rpm
- Continuous working time: 24 hr.
- Hybridization tube specification: Ф35X240(mm)
- Power supply voltage:220V AC 50Hz / 60Hz
- Power: < 600 W
2 Apparatus structure
The structure of the molecular hybridization apparatus, as shown in Fig. 1,is formed from the following portions respectively.