This arm model comprises of plastic upper limb which showing shallow vein in elbow forearm, the wooden plate supports the bracket which hanged the transfusion bottles, blood transfusion instruments and liquid transfusion instruments. It is one of the basic educational models in clinic nursing operations.
- Vein phlebotomy on elbow forearm.
- Vein injection on elbow forearm
- Vein blood transfusion on elbow forearm
- Vein liquid transfusion on elbow forearm
- Muscular injection on deltoid on the side of upper limb
- Take out the upper limb and wooden plate from the package.
- Screw the nut to fix the bracket to the pre-made hole on the wooden plate.
- Downward one of the rubber tube and insert into the waste bottle. Another rubber tube upward and connect to the transfusion bag through the linking tube.
- Hang the transfusion bottle to the bracket, then connect to the vein transfusion instruments.
- Red ink plus water or glycerin is recommended to simulate the blood liquid.