SM-23D spectrophotometer is designed for the purpose of education and general analysis in low cost. The main feature are as follows:
* The instrument has variable wavelength and four scales:transmittance absorbency concentration and factor.
* Using universal test tubes or curette to make measure directly.
* The instrument is micro computerized and easy in operation.
* The 12nm spectral slit width provides the sensitivity required for almost applications.
* One solid-state silicon detector covers entire wavelength range, eliminating the need to change detectors between different analysis.
* It is easy to replace the unit of instrument specially the Unit of the Pre-adjusted light, and make it convenient to maintain.
* Free adjusting for filter exchange.
* The grating and toroidal mirrors are selected in optical system.
|Wavelength Accuracy:||Better than ±2.5nm|
|Wavelength Repeatability:||Better than 1nm|
|Spectral Slit width:||12nm|
|Photometry Readout:||4 digital LED display for transmittance(T),|
|absorbency(A), Factor and Concentration(C)|
|Photometry Range:|| 0.0～199.9%(T) -0.3～2.999 A
1～9999 F 0～9999 C
|Photometry Accuracy:||±2%T(tube), ±0.5%T(cuvette)|
|Voltage Requirements:||220V±10% or 110V±10%|
|Weight:||6.5 kg ( 9.0 kg with packet )|