- General introduction
The Blood Gas Analyzer is an accurate equipment which measures the pH value (the concentration of H+ ions), PCO2, PO2 of the testing sample (primary the arterial blood) with the method of electrode to get a series of clinical parameters through operations. It can be applied in the big or medium-sized hospitals to monitor the balance of acid and alkali, the balance of blood and gas. It is meaningful for the rescue of the serious-ill patients because it can provide the referent diagnosed suggestions and also can monitor the effect of the treatment in time. In addition, it also plays an significant role in some other important operations, such as heart tube, circulation outside the body, organ transplantation. As the accurate equipment, it also can be applied in the research of physiology and pathology, the physiological research of high altitude and dive.
SMPL-2000 Blood Gas Analyzer is a new generation blood gas analyzer based on present situation of our country. We absorb the advantage of the same products home and abroad, produce it according to the IL-1300 Blood Gas Analyzer of IL Company of America. Our SMPL-2000 Blood Gas Analyzer reserves the essence of the IL products, such as electrode ,sampling casing, micro-valve, the primary Flow, adopts the new large-scale integration single board machine, LCD displays the menu in Chinese, which make it more reliable, more convenient, lower the cost and more suitable for big and medium-sized hospitals.
- Continuing calibration, when the analyzer is ready to test samples, it is in the state of continuing calibration (one-point) all the time, which makes it in a good situation ready for measurement at any time and assure the accuracy of measurement results.
- Calibration, the analyzer uses both the standard buffer solution and external standard gas calibrating electrode which make sure that the measurement results can reach the national standard (it accords with the standard transmission). In order to eliminate the testing error caused by the electrode drift, the analyzer will make a one-point calibration automatically every 30 ms and a two-point calibration every 2 hours in the ready state (this interval time is adjustable).
As soon as the constant temperature of the sampling casing reaches 37℃, it will make a two-point automatically to make itself get into ready status, so no operation is needed after turning on. Sample testing can be carried out when it is ready.
- c) Sampling casing, the transparent W formation testing tube makes the operator see directly whether there is bubble which will influence the accuracy of measurement and also makes it thoroughly clean. The micro-valve in the tube simplifies the gas-liquid flow and makes pH electrode and gas electrode (PCO2, PO2 electrode) calibrate at the same time which saves the time.
- d) Electrode, mutual bar formation electrode, reliable function, can replace the membrane and inner solution to lengthen the using time and lower the cost.
- e) Automatic troubleshooting, automatically check the temperature of the sampling casing, the electrode drift, electrode without terminal, shortage of calibrating solution and so on, it will alarm if it is necessary.
- f) Servicing program, the rich-contented servicing program provides operators many options（g. the channel breaks）, the detection of liquid parts, and by which to judge the reason of the trouble.
- g) Measurement results, after finishing the measurement, print the result parameters, dates and so on as soon as possible(make sure that the printer is on .) and the result will be saved till next measurement.
- h) Data storage and output, the equipment can save up 1000 sets of results of the patients, when data storage is full, the new measurement results will overwrite the earliest data.
Two ways to display the saved data, (1)get the data according to SN; (2)list the data catalog according to patient ID, then choose the needed data; (3)list the data content of the very patient according to his ID and choose the data that is wanted. Print the data.
- I) The equipment is equipped with a standard RS232 serial port, via which the instrument transfers its saved data to the connected computer system.