This model developed as a teaching aid, especially for training nurses. There is a wide range of exercises possible including both first aid and emergency situations, and standard nursing practices. This model is constructed to simulate as nearly as possible the normal positions and movements of the human body. Every doll has an exchangeable male and female genital insert. The doll has infection pad in the arms, thighs, and in the buttock. The doll has the usual internal organs so that in addition to the basic care procedures, a wide range of medical treatment procedures can be practiced.
- Washing face and bathing the bed-ridden patient
- Care and cleaning of the month
- Care and cleaning of trachea dissection
- Inhalation of oxygen (nasal cork or nasal catheter)
- Nasal feeding
- Stomach lavage
- Heart Injection
- Heart resuscitation on Chest
- Chest Puncture
- Kidney puncture
- Abdomen puncture
- Medulla puncture
- Lumbar puncture
- Deltoid injection
- Deltoid hypodermic injection
- Vein injection
- Vein puncture
- Vein transfusion
- Vein blood transfusion
- Catheterization of woman
- Muscular injection of buttocks
Uses and operations
- All injection pads (big and small) provide sites for injection and puncture operation are made of soft plastic. At the back of the small pad is a plastic bottle. Before the demonstrate phlebotomy. Liquid can be put into the bottle.
- Mouth and nose can be demonstrated for oxygen inhalation, nasal feeding and stomach lavage etc.
- A big pad on the arm is for vein injection. Back of the pad is a rubber tube simulates the vein tube. The water should be injected into the rubber tube.
- The operation of hypodermic injection and intramuscular injection are as same as clinic. The big pad has sponge inside to absorb liquid, it can be taken out to remove liquid. When pulling out of the needle, do not overexert, press and pad with two fingers then pull out the needle.
- When demonstrate heart resuscitation, cross the hands on the right placer of cheast, press downwards to 2.5cm, there will be a sound, then relax the hands. Battery is changeable.
- The small pads for injection or puncture changeable when damaged.
- When demonstrate stomach lavage or nasal feeding, insert the nasal tube into oesophagus, then fill with liquid. Before filling, clamping the tube at the buttock, after demonstration, loosen the clamp to flow the liquid.