Model SM-303A Conductivity Meter is used for measuring conductivity of water solution in laboratories. It is applied widely in the fields of petroleum chemical industry, biological pharmacy, sewage treatment, environmental monitoring, metallurgy, universities and scientific research institutes. If it is fitted with the conductive electrode with suitable constant, it can also be used to measure conductivity of pure water or ultra pure water in electronic semiconductor plant, nuclear energy industry and power stations.
- Four kinds of range, automatic range changing, automatic carryover display, convenient operation, high precise measurement;
- Power supply: two pieces of No.5 batteries, portable for field operation, with low power consumption;
- bit large screen LCD display, with displaying conductivity value and temperature value simultaneously, smart appearance, clear display.
- Three kinds of constants electrode (0.01, 1.0, 10) can be selected to match the meter, the meter can not only measure the conductivity of ordinary water solution, but also measure the conductivity of ultra pure water.
- Main Specifications and Performance
- Measurement range: (0~105μscm-1). With four kinds of ranges which can be switched automatically. They are:
Note: To measure high conductivity, a large constant conductive electrode is commonly used. If conductivity is ≥10000μs·cm-1, the electrode with constant 10 is used.
- Accuracy of electronic unit: ±0% (FS) ±1 bit.
Accuracy of the meter: 1.5% (FS) ±1 bit.
- Accuracy of temperature compensation of electronic unit: ±0% (FS) ±1 bit.
- Manual temperature compensation range:(15~35)℃, basic standard temperature 25℃.
- Stability accuracy of electronic unit: ±66% (FS) ±1 bit/3h