SM-2068A ESR instrument is vitro diagnostic medical devices. In order to use this equipment safely, please pay attention to the basic safety precautions which include the following articles.
- There may be some biological harmful substances. Before you open the device, please do protection measures: wear protective clothing and protective gloves.
- Please don’t contact the following material while operating, demolishing, assembling parts: The patient sample, quality controlled materials, standard samples, liquid waste.
- When you dispose the liquid waste or the cleaning and disinfecting equipments, be sure to wear the rubber gloves. Do not directly contact with liquid waste, because they may be infectious. The work of the liquid waste must be carried out by the sound processing.
- Deal with the samples cautiously, there may be a risk of infection, be sure to wear rubber gloves. If the samples overflow pollution equipments, immediately wipe with fungicides. If you are access to the waste liquid, first waste with disinfectant, then thoroughly waste with soap.
- If you are polluted by the liquid contaminated blood or abandoned, immediately clean it with antiseptic solution and then rinse, and follow the guidance of a doctor.
- In order to avoid the electric shocks, the equipment should be connected with the earth through the power grounding line. Ground wire should be connected with the earth
- There are more stable communication network. Prohibit the equipment frequent high-power-off of the electrical sharing power to avoid the large electromagnetic interference.
- Only do professionally trained medical staff operate this equipment, should be strictly in accordance with the provisions of the manual method to use the apparatus.
- To unplug the power cord, please hold the plug, do not tug the power cord.
- If the equipments have smoke, strange odor and a special sound, please cut off the power immediately and contact maintenance personnel.
- After the completion of testing, please unplug the power cord of equipment components and covered with dust helmet of
- Please wear rubber gloves while maintaining the equipment; if there is repairs or other reasons, then need to demolish shell .but you should shut down and cut off the power supply equipment.
- When operate the instruments ,please avoid a mixture of inflammable and explosive gases
Warning: Before the manufacturers and authorized repair facilities, the user mustn’t be demolish the private parts! Do not allow to make alterations to equipment.
- This equipment belongs to IVD equipment, no contraindication, non-toxic and harmful gases.
- Users fulfill the obligation on the local or national laws and regulations related to waste disposal.