The oximeter is a non-invasive, handheld patient Oximeter. It operates on alkaline or rechargeable battery power supply. It is compact, small, light, and easy for learning and handling. It is suitable for monitoring adult and child patients. It is widely used in the hospital’s operation room, ICU, clinic section office, out-patient department, sickroom, emergency treatment, and the recovery and health care organizations, or in the family nursing and in the process of transporting patients.
Parameters measured by the oximeter include: arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), bargraph and plethysmogram. The oximeter measures these parameters through a SpO2 sensor and displays them on the color TFT LCD screen after certain further processing.
The oximeter is operated and controlled by the buttons on the front panel. It adopts a 2.8 inch color TFT LCD screen in displaying measurements and in supplementary status indication.
- Lightweight for carrying and Easy-To-Use.
- Silicon rubber shell protection and stable bracket for table usage.
- Using DB9 type connector compatible with Nellcor Spo2 Sensor.
- Support the oximeter probe for adult, neonate and infant.
- Big size 2.8 inch color TFT LCD display for SPO2/PR/Pulse bargraph/
- Visual and sound alarm function.
- Adjust the parameters in friendly menu.
- Low Battery voltage indicator.
- Automatically switch off within 3 minutes when no signal.
- Inner Flash memory can store testing result up to 360 hours.
- USB interface support upload the data to computer and review the history data with software in PC.
- Standard 4X AAA 1.5V Alkaline bаttеrу or rechargeable Li battery is available for power supply