SM-200 Turbidimeter can be used to measure light scatter and decay of the insolubility suspended particulate, and quantitative analysis the contents of particulate. It is widely used in water station, food, chemical, power station, metallurgical environmental protection and pharmacopoeias, in common use of laboratory too.
- Special environmental considerations
- Turbidimeter should be put in the dry room (Relative Humidity ≤ 85%), operating temperature from 5℃ to 35℃.
- The bench on which the instrument is placed should be free of vibration.
- The illuminate should not too strong and avoid the direct rays.
- It is good that the instrument should be far off the high intensity magnetic field, electric field and electrical appliance of high frequency waves.
- Avoid high temperature.
- The power supply is 220±22V, 50±1Hz, and must be assembled with good earth lead.