- Structure Principle and features
The SM-20A multifunction infrared moisture analyzer is structured on the basis of the electronic balance and combined with the heating unit. Under the control of the single-chip microprocessor, the instrument is designed to adopt the principle of equilibrium of electronic magnetic force and infrared heating technology. With compact body, multifunction, easy for use and its rugged structure, the instrument features multi function of weighing calibration, temperature & time setting, auto and manual drying operation selection and variable data display, etc. it can also be assorted with standard RS232 serial printer or computer to output 8 data with 4 output modes. So the instrument is widely used in the fields of pharmaceuticals, food staffs, tobaccos, grain, Lab of chemicals, routine stock with goods and process control.
- Operation Ambient Condition and Safety
- The moisture analyzer must be placed on the firm working table which should be free from vibration, sun shine and air flow.
- The ambient temperature should be 5℃-27.5℃; temperature fluctuation must be less than 5℃/h; relative humidity must be less than 75%.
- The power supply should be 220(+22-33)V, 50Hz; or 110(±11)V, 60Hz. (The factory will be responsible for the change of the connection line of drying if needed by the customer). The power consumption is 400W.
- In the drying process, the upper cover of the analyzer will be warm up. Don’t touch the cover directly by hand, get hold of the plastic holder to open and close the upper cover.