Installation Conditions and Operating Environment
Laminar flow cabinet shall be placed in a protection area, workspace can not be right opposite to the door or window, and away from the outlet of air conditioning, prevent from the ventilation system, air conditioning, door, window, and personnel movement caused by the airflow impact on Laminar flow cabinet.
At least 300mm gap must be kept in the side and back side of the Laminar Air Flow for clean operating and for inspection.
- Only applicable for indoor operation
- Ambient temperature: 15° C ～35° C
- Relative Humidity: ≤75%
- Atmospheric pressure range: 70KPa～106KPa
- Electrical parameters: Adequate power supply to the laminar flow cabinet(See 2.1.4 Technical
- Power supply need to be grounded; (Judging method: test the live wire and the neutral wire of the socket with multimeter. The voltage between live and ground should equal to the voltage of
local electrical grid, and the voltage between neutral and ground should equal to 0. Otherwise the power supply is not grounded correctly)