Model SM-216 Ion Meter is designed to measure the ion content of water solution. It is a kind of electro-chemical analytical instrument used in regular laboratories, the operation is similar to pH meter, different ion selective electrodes and reference electrode are inserted into the water solution to be measured, this forms the electro-chemical system for measuring.
Features of the meter:
- With the functions of measuring potential pH, Px. concentration value and temperature value of water solution;
- With external power supply, large liquid crystal display and light-touch keys, with smart appearance and good reliability; with UK operating interface to make operation easy and convenient;
- With slice microprocessor technology, high precision double integral A/D, electronic switch, to guarantee measuring precision of the meter.
- With double high resistance input to satisfy different demands of users.
- With RS-232 interface that is connected with Model TP-16 printer to print measuring result or connected with computer to communicate.
- With several concentration measuring methods including direct reading concentration, known add, unknown add and GRAN methods etc.
- With several slope calibration methods including one-point calibration, two-point calibration, multi-point calibration and multi-add calibration etc.
- With the function of protection from electricity cutting off. The stored data, calibrated slope value and parameter will be kept even if unusual electricity cutting off happens;
- Measuring results can be stored, deleted, viewed and printed or transferred to PC. At most 50 sets of data of mV, pH, pX or concentration value can be stored. And 2 kinds of print modes are provided for users.