- Location requirements
Fume hood installation location should avoid facing road and site that people pass frequently, avoid placing where the windows clogged and the lighting is unsufficient, avoid placing where the entrance and the door affected, avoid placing opposite and in the corner of the wall.
- Only applicable to indoor operation
- Ambient temperature: 15℃~35℃
- Relative humidity: ≤75%
- Atmospheric pressure range: 70 kPa~106 kPa
- Electrical parameters: consistent with the rated voltage of the Fume Hood (See 2.1.4 Technical parameters)
- Power supply need to be grounded (Judging method: test the live wire and the neutral wire of the main socket with multimeter. The voltage between live and ground should equal to the voltage of local electrical grid, and the voltage between neutral and ground should equal to 0. Otherwise, the power supply is not grounded correctly.)