- Environment requirements
The incline angle of the cabinet could not be over 45° during Don’t make ice maker upside-down in case the compressor or refrigerating system troubles occur.
- The flake ice maker should be placed on horizontal and structurally sound ground and away from heat source and corrosive At least about 150mm room should be left around the ice maker to ensure the fine ventilation.
- Before using the flake ice maker for the first time, you should wait 12 hours after positioning it in a proper
- Voltage range:187～242V(220V), 100～130V(110V)
- The rated capacity of wire should be over 6A,the section area of the wire is 75mm2.The wire could be consisted by single ply or multiplies.
The rated current of fuse is 5A.
- The separate three-pole outlet should be used and the grounding must be
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacture, its device agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance is not intended for use by children or other persons without assistance or supervision if their physical, sensory or mental capabilities prevent them from using it Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.