Model SM-605 Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer is used to measure oxygen of water solution in running water factory, aquatic farm, environmental protection, sewage treatment plant, drink industry and scientific research departments.
Characteristics of the Meter:
- With micro-processor technology, with the functions of automatic temperature compensation and calibration of zero oxygen, full scale, atmosphere pressure and salinity. The meter has the function of protection from electricity cutting off. The stored data and parameters will be kept even if unusual electricity cutting off happens.
- Measuring results can be stored, deleted, viewed and printed. At most 50 sets of data of dissolved oxygen concentration value, dissolved oxygen saturation value or current value can be stored. And 2 kinds of print modes are provided for users to select.
- With the function of double displays of dissolved oxygen concentration value and temperature, dissolved oxygen saturation value and temperature, current and temperature in measuring system.
- With RS-232 interface which is connected with Model TP-16 printer to print measuring results or connected with computer to communicate.
- Main Specifications and Performance
- Measuring range
- dissolved oxygen concentration: (0.00~20.00)mg/L
- dissolved oxygen saturation: (0.0~200.0)%;
- temperature: (-5.0~105.0)℃.
- Automatic temperature compensation range of measured solution:
- Accuracy of electronic unit:
- dissolved oxygen concentration: ±10mg/L;
- dissolved oxygen saturation: ±1% (FS);
- temperature: ±3℃.
- Accuracy of the meter:
- dissolved oxygen concentration:
±0.30mg/L: When the difference between calibrating temperature and measured solution temperature is not over ±3.0℃.
±0.50mg/L: When the difference between calibrating temperature and measured solution temperature is not over ±15.0℃.
- Dissolved oxygen saturation:
±5.0%: When the difference between calibrating temperature and measured solution temperature is not over ±3℃;
±10.0%: When the difference between calibrating temperature and measured solution temperature is not over ±15.0℃.
- temperature: In the range of (0.0~60.0) ℃, ±5℃±1 bit;
in other range: ±1.0℃±1 bit.
- Accuracy of reproducibility of the meter: ≤20mg/L.
- Stability of the meter: not over ±20mg/L within one hour.
- Remaining current: ≤10mg/L.
- Response time ≤45s (90% response at 0℃).
- Salinity calibrating range: (0.0~40.0)g/L.
- Atmosphere pressure calibrating range: (77.0~110.0)kPa.
- Normal operating conditions:
Ambient temperature: (5.0~35.0) ℃;
Relative humidity: ≤80%;
Power supply: DC universal power supply (9V~15V, 300mA, positive inside, negative outside) without disturbing by electromagnetic field except terrestrial magnetic field
- Outside dimension (mm): 290*200*70 (L*W*H).
- Weight: about 1kg.