The machine is characterized by following features.
- Designed with a high-resolution thermal printer to print out ECG waveform, annotation as well related parameters for diagnosis reference.
- Recording paper for SM-1220 is 210mm in width.
- Simultaneous 12 lead acquisition.
- Visual display of operation menu, ECG waveform and parameters.
- Digital isolation technology is adopted to minimize time/temperature drift of components so as to promote adaptability of the unit to circumstance.
- Digital filter for effective inhibition of baseline drift, interference, as well automatic position of baseline.
- Self-test upon powering on.
- Function of rhythm lead for observing abnormal ECG waveform & heart rate.
- Automatic measurement and interpretation of ECG waveform to relieve doctors from strain.
- Multiple print formats include 6-channel and 12-channel.
- AC/Rechargeable battery for continuous examination when AC power supply is unavailable. For battery operation, SM-1220 is equipped with a charger & system for battery capacity management and protection itself from excessive discharge.
- Safety level for SM-1220 corresponds to Class I, type CF.
- Compact structure and pleasant appearance.
- Scope of application: for patients for ECG detection.