This Comparison microscope makes you view two images (left & right) from two objects at the same time. Adjusting two images to connect or lap over, then differentiate the minuteness difference between them, for instance, identifying the bullet’s mark, tool’s mark, fingerprint, stamp, letters, money , presswork, etc. It is an ideal instrument for Police and other departments which need object comparison. There’re several different viewing state available on comparison head: Full left image, full right image, a part of left &right image, left & right superposition image.
- viewing head :Compensation free trinocular head , inclined at 30°(55mm-75mm).
- Comparison head: Magnification is 1x.
- Eyepiece: WF10x/18mm
|Type||Magnification||Numerical||Working||Thickness of the|
|aperture (N.A)||distance (mm)||cover slip (mm)|
|100x (S) Oil||1.25||0.195||0.17|
|5. Total magnification:|
- Stage: Double layers mechanical stage Stage size:
- 125mm x 130mm Moving range:75mm x 50mm
- Condenser: N.A.1.25Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & filter.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse & fine focusing adjustment with rack and pinion mechanism.
- Collector: High brightness fixed illumination.
- Light source: Halogen bulb 6V/20W.AC85-230V. Adjustable brightness.
- Optional accessory:
- Eyepiece: WF12.5 x,WF16 x.
- Objective: Achromatic objective 20 x,50 x (S),60 x (S).
- Viewing head :Monocular head, inclined at 45°.Compensation free binocular head , inclined at 30°(55mm-75mm).
- 3 or 3.0 Mega pixel CMOS electronic eyepiece.2
- Photo and CCD attachment.
- 135Digital camera.