Biological safety cabinets should be placed in a position where there should be no opposing wall and far away from ventilation system and air conditioner vent, so as to avoid the airflow impact caused by ventilation system, air conditioner, door, window and even the personnel movement. Also, avoid blocking the local switch door entrance; avoid opposing and placing in the wall corner.
(1) Only is suitable for indoor;
(2) Ambient temperature: 15℃～35℃;
(3) Relative Humidity: ≤75%;
(4) Atmospheric pressure range: 70 kPa～106 kPa;
(5) Electrical parameters: Consistent with the rated voltage of the biosafety cabinet (See 2.1.4 technical parameter performance index);
(6) Power supply need to be grounded; (Judging method: testing the fire wire and the zero line of the power supply with multimeter, the fire wire to ground voltage should be grid voltage and the zero line to ground voltage should be 0, otherwise the power supply ground is bad);