Installation conditions and using environment
Biological safety cabinet should be placed in a protected zone of airflow,front window operation mouth cannot face Windows and doors,Away from the ventilation system and air conditioning vents,prevented from ventilation systems, air-conditioned, doors, windows and people move caused an airflow impact on the safety cabinet. The tests show that if the air flow interference than other cabinet inlet suction air velocity,indoor infection air will enter the work space of biological safety cabinet.So the correct place safety cabinet, make its in the correct position, it is very necessary. It should also pay attention to safety cabinet exhaust and indoor and ventilated air or exhaust pipe, the relationship between safety cabinet exhaust air from above the cabinet put oneself in another’s position, at the time of placing safety cabinet should avoid limiting exhaust it.Biological safety cabinet should be in the direction of air flow downstream, must be in the safe cabinet side to keep at least 300 mm of space, in order to check.
- Only is suitable for indoor;
- Ambient temperature: 15℃～35℃;
- Relative Humidity: ≤75%;
- Atmospheric pressure range: 70 kPa～106 kPa;
- Electrical parameters: Consistent with the rated voltage of the biosafety cabinet (See 2.1.5 technical parameter performance index);
- Power supply need to be grounded; (Judging method: testing the fire wire and the zero line of the power supply with multimeter, the fire wire to ground voltage should be grid voltage and the zero line to ground voltage should be 0, otherwise the power supply ground is bad).